Costa Maya Newsletter > Archived Costa Maya Newsletters 2011 - 2014
Information to those who love, live or vacation in the Costa Maya, from Xcalak - Mahahual/Majahual - Rio Indio -
Placer - Uvero - even Punta Herrero
Link to ARCHIVED NEWSLETTERS 2004 - 2010
normally go monthly unless there is something
newsworthy to report or I am too busy. To sign up for a newsletter, e-mail
email@example.com or use our Newsletter sign-up page
Search for a specific topic. . . (There are many newsletters going back to 2004!)
Costa Maya Newsletters 2014-2015
- Calendar of events
- Water park given the "Luz Verde"
- CAPA improves water infrastructure
- Cruzando Fronteras photos
- New Murals in and about Mahahual
- Business Changes in Mahahual
- ADO schedule change to Mahahual
- New Mosaics all around Mayan Beach Garden - new Mosaics coming
- Costa Maya Villas renting individual Condominiums
- The price of limónes..
- 44 year anniversary of Cancun . . . history of the beach
- Golden Princess Casino moving from Free Zone to Chetumal?
- Mexico to turn on the pumps.
- Paying Othon P. Blanco Property Taxes on Line (instructions)
Costa Maya Newsletters 2013
Costa Maya Newsletters 2011 - 2012